Improving results in primary literacy
SignSpell is a unique set of learning resources specifically designed to provide an inclusive approach to learning communication and language. Our research shows SignSpell students learn these skills more effectively together, developing broader ways of expressing themselves and improving results.
SignSpell follows three friendly aliens: Zip, Pella and Statz as they go about their adventures on planet Earth. They use aspects of British Sign Language in their adventures to convey and explain the world around them.
Discover more about our approach to Inclusive learning here
- A cross curriculum resource
- Children of all levels can learn together
- Provides a visual and physical learning experience
- Aids word retention and improves spelling
- Uses aspects of British Sign Language